2009年9月15日火曜日

My name is......

Hi , I'm noa.

Today, I has a lesson in english at the Second life.but I was all forget it,I'm late to school.
I haven't talk an english a long time.I was tense.
I'm usualy talking in chat ,chat is sentence.becouse,no pronunciation.
I was so tense.
Today's subject is "Who are you?"
Outsider ask someone,"Wthat is har(or his)name?"and someone ask har(or his)
"What is your name?" them, got someone's name ,teached har(or his)'s name to
outsider.
Voice chat is heard lateing my voice.and I afraid my voice how heard to onterone.
Am I making noisy sounds?
On the way,We should talking one to one,when I has to mute another parson's voice.
but I didn't anderstand how to mute.first I was muted taxt chat.
becouse,I yet heard another voice.and confusioned(^^;;
after while I was used to operation voice chat.
Staff is very kind.I was have fun.



0 件のコメント: