2009年8月31日月曜日

Let's study english with me!

Hi, I'm noa.

Today,I visited to Virtuoland HQ SIM for looking a english class.
I' m going to learn english in SL. I saw this advertisement in Solamame's blog.
I'll study english level is introductory class. It's free.but we have to pay money
if you want to study up grade class.


Just hearig is easy(...but It's another matter that i understood).but,talking is
difficult becouse, I couldn't speak english my own way.It's impatient with.....
I sometimes chating english in SL. but that is broken.I want to speak english
more smoothly.
so,When I visted there,Mr Ansony Lindman ateend me gently.and Miss MinnieMinnie
McMillan woorry me many and we were talking about anything else.
but I have an anxiety tings.It's another parson's voice chat noise.there is big noise
parson today.I didn't catch teacher's language.
I hope that parson will not come to next class.





0 件のコメント: